DOES VAPING LEAD TO SMOKING?
One of the most flawed notions around Vaping is that it leads to smoking.
& mark our words when we say that the notion is flawed fundamentally!
VAPING IS NOT A GATEWAY TO SMOKING
- You may be hearing that Vaping leads youngsters to smoking but If some teenagers were to decide, for whatever mysterious reason, that they'd rather get their nicotine from a source that is smellier, filled with Tar, and a lot more dangerous, it would have to be a pretty rare phenomenon
- According to Public Health researchers from the University at Buffalo and the University of Michigan:
- "The national trends in vaping and cigarette smoking do not support the argument that vaping is leading to smoking."
SMOKING RATES HAVE DECREASED
- Lynn Kozlowski, the paper's lead author and a professor of Community Health and Health Behaviour, added that research in the U.S. shows that as vaping has progressed, overall smoking rates have decreased.
- In 2014, following three years in which Vaping gained momentum exponentially; Monitoring the Future Study (MTF) data indicated the largest annual percentage decline in smoking in the nearly 40-year history of the survey.
- What does this tell you?
- Vaping is not a gateway to smoking. It is a life saving technology!
- The fact is that Vaping doesn’t bind you to a Nicotine level. After a few weeks of Vaping, your body starts rejecting the heavy dose of Nicotine
& you begin to explore an entire pleasurable galaxy of flavors while being able to switch to a lower nicotine concentration.