HOW DOES VAPING WORK?
When it comes to the science behind Vaping, we find that there are a few standard components in a Vaping device
so let’s break down the anatomy and discuss each component and what it does:
- Is rechargeable, and provides power to heat a metal wire.
- A Coil is made of a combination of cotton (Synthetic or organic) wrapped around a metal wire.
- It is responsible for heating up the Vape Juice and creating Vapor that the user inhales and exhales.
- A holding body that encapsulates the coil and the e liquid/Vape Juice.
- Vape Juice which is converted to vapour upon heating.
- The metal wire is heated when power flows through it, which in turn heats and vaporizes the liquid which is absorbed in the cotton.
- The vapor created is a mist of the vaping juice and not water vapor, so it tastes exactly like the juice does. The nicotine in the vapor gives you the required kick.
- Pretty Simple, right?