HOW DOES VAPING WORK?
More and more people are making the switch from smoking to Vaping everyday &
before you buy your first starter vaping device, it’d be a good idea to know how a vaporizer works.
THE SCIENCE IS PRETTY SIMPLE:
- The metal wire in the coil is heated when power from a battery flows through it, which in turn heats and vaporizes the liquid which is absorbed in the cotton.
- The vapor created is a mist of the vaping juice and not water vapor, so it tastes exactly like the juice does & the nicotine in the vapor gives you the required kick.
- A starter device has a battery of typically 11 watts and as you leave cigarettes behind & keep progressing from right to left, to more and more advanced devices, bigger batteries ensure you have adequate power to enhance your vaping experience.
- A Coil is made up of a combination of cotton (Synthetic or organic) wrapped around a metal wire. Coils come in variable resistance – higher resistance requires low power and produces lesser vapor while lower resistance requires more power and produces more vapor.
- A tank is a holding body that contains the coil and the e-liquid. Less airflow in tanks is better for mouth to lung hits, produces more flavor & a stronger throat hit while more airflow makes for better direct lung hits, produces more vapor with less flavor intensity & lesser throat hit.