IS VAPING BETTER THAN HOOKAH?
Hookahs are water pipes that are used to smoke tobacco that is usually flavored.
Hookah smoking is typically practiced in groups, with the same mouthpiece passed from person to person.
It’s commonly misunderstood to be less harmful than smoking cigarettes.
HOOKAH IS 20 TIMES MORE HARMFUL THAN A CIGARETTE
- The charcoal used to heat tobacco in the hookah increases the health risks by producing smoke that contains high levels of carbon monoxide, metals, and cancer-causing chemicals.
- A typical 1-hour-long hookah smoking session involves 200 puffs, while an average cigarette is 20 puffs. The volume of smoke inhaled during a typical hookah session is about 90,000 ml, compared with 500 to 600 ml inhaled when smoking a cigarette.
- Using a hookah to smoke tobacco poses a serious potential health hazard to smokers and others exposed to the emitted smoke.
TECHNOLOGY MAKES THE EXPERIENCE BETTER FOR THE END USER
- Vaping doesn’t give you Cancer. It’s absolutely safe.
- You’re in to experience thousands of flavors which taste Real, whereas flavors in a Hookah are single compounds and have a Burnt taste. There is a huge difference in taste.
- It’s portable & takes no time to setup. You can do it anywhere, and because there is no after-smell, nobody will know. House party? Vaping at the Office?
- Vaping devices create 10 times or more vapor than that of a hookah.
- So, ditch the inconvenience of taking 30 minutes to set up a hookah,
Burning your carpet and dealing with burnt, tasteless flavors.
Switch to Vaping & you’d feel the Difference!