IS VAPING SAFE?
There have been numerous studies around the world unanimously concluding that Vaping is considerably safer than smoking
& the most effective way to help smokers quit. Let’s look at some of the findings.
HUGE HARM REDUCTION POTENTIAL
- The American Heart Association said that Vaping presents an opportunity for harm reduction if smokers use them as substitutes for cigarettes.
- Dr. Gilbert Ross, Executive Director of the American Council on Science and Health, concluded in a study that vaping is much safer than smoking.
SECOND HAND VAPOR IS SAFE
- Royal College of Physicians said that Vaping has huge harm reduction potential to prevent death and disability from tobacco use, and to hasten our progress to a tobacco-free society.
- Scientists established that Second-Hand Vapor is Safe as there are no combustion-related toxins present in vaping liquids. The study involved an examination of the toxins that might be present in second-hand vapor.
VAPING PREVENTS EX-SMOKERS FROM RELAPSING
- Greek researchers from the Onassis Cardiac Surgery Center, Greece compared the impact of vaping vis-à-vis smoking on heart function and concluded vaping to be safe.
- A team of researchers from the University of Geneva and the University of Auckland collaborated to study the impact of vaping & concluded that vaping prevents ex-smokers from going back to the deadly habit again.
- The New Zealand Government has just introduced a bill, which will subsidize and support Vaping, as they are fed up with the deaths and illnesses caused by tobacco every year.
- As Susan Cameron, CEO of Reynolds USA (2nd largest tobacco company in the US), recently stated in the Wall Street Journal:
"People need to make the educated choice. In a decade you could have people Only Vaping"
Be Educated, Not Opinionated!