IS VAPING SAFE FOR DIABETICS, ASTHMA PATIENTS AND PREGNANT WOMEN?
Although Vaping is totally safe for a healthy person, a pre-existing condition may call for restraint.
Let's address the safety concerns for pregnant women, asthma patients and diabetics.
- Vaping juice contains two components that may cause an increase in one’s blood sugar levels: Glycerine and sweeteners. But there is no concrete data that suggests that either of these would affect your blood sugar although some harbor that belief.
- There is a way to minimize the effects of glycerine on blood sugar though- Stick to unsweetened flavors like tobacco, and always vape a 60:40 ratio. We would recommend that you do a flavor testing at the Evolve Vapors office, and bring your blood sugar monitor along.
- Technically, Vaping is safe for Asthma patients, but we'd advise you to NOT Vape if having a serious respiratory condition.
- Take up Vaping only if you simply can’t stop smoking as nothing could be worse than that.
- Technically speaking, Vaping is safe for pregnant women IF used with 0 mg nicotine, But we wouldn't recommend that you vape while you’re pregnant
- Whatever you do, Don’t Smoke, as smoking is more detrimental and abusive to your health than anything else!