THE EVOLUTION OF SMOKING
Mankind has been associated with smoking for thousands of years.
The relationship has evolved with time and we’ve moved on to Vaping.
HISTORY OF SMOKING
- The first device to enable smoking was the hookah, which was invented in the 1500s by a Persian physician. As we know, the hookah has a somewhat free airflow (low pull/drag resistance).
- Legend has it that in the prehistoric times, a tribe called the Scythians used to toss wet weed over hot stones, and inhale the vapor produced from the flash evaporation. Consequently, to enable portability, the chillum and the pipe were born, and the advent of industrialization brought upon the worst of all: The Cigarette.
THE FIRST VAPORIZER
- The cigarettes started killing millions of people every year, and Vaping was born. Though the process was initially patented by an American war veteran Herbert Gilbert in 1965, no products were ever produced. With Vaping, there can be almost Zero resistance, making the experience even so much enjoyable, whereas in a hookah, the user still has to pull hard to filter the smoke through the water
MODERN DAY VAPING
- Vaping was re-christened in 2013 by a Chinese scientist - Hon Lik after his father passed away from lung cancer from smoking.
- Since then, E-Cigarettes have been perfected in the form of Vaporizers. Modern day vaporizers enable you to inhale and exhale, just as you would while doing yoga: Natural Breathing - deep inhales and deep exhales, without any fatigue or stress on your lungs, throat or mouth.
- Obviously, anything natural is always better.
VAPING IS SAFE, CONVENIENT & MORE FUN
- Vaping has brought back the feeling of natural breathing, where the user doesn’t have to exert any pressure. Vaping has enabled us to finally enjoy what we love most: without any detrimental effects.
- The cheery on the cake is that Vaping is a much better experience: clean flavors, no aftertaste and smell, significantly more economical, and oh so more convenient.
- Smoking Has Evolved, Won't You?