VAPING AND MARIJUANA
It’s but common sense that any form of combustion resulting in smoke that you inhale, will kill you.
Vaping involves No Combustion, is Non-Detectable, and has No Smell, No Ash, and No Tar.
So, bid goodbye to crushing and rolling.
THE DAYS OF SMOKING ARE UP
- Cannabis smoking is a fairly popular activity throughout the world. It can be defined as the act of inhaling the smoke from the extracts of Cannabis or Marijuana and the release of the chief psychoactive chemical - tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is then absorbed into the bloodstream via the lungs and gives a high.
- Even though it’s been extremely popular, the days of stuffing a bong, letting it rip and inhaling the smoke are a thing of the past now!
IT’S THE END OF CRUSHING
- The Americans were the first to tweak cannabis strains and reach G4, wherein the THC levels in the bud were boosted up to 30% and CBD levels up to 25% and these creations were given names like Purple Haze, Orange Blossom & Himalayan Kush.
- The evolution could have stopped right there, but NO; they had to take it to a whole new purist level with THC Oil (aka Hash Oil). This is a thick viscous liquid, dark, intense brown in color and boasts up to 40% of THC and 30% CBD. The only way to consume it is to dilute it, which is done with Vaping liquid. You add 4 to 5 drops in about 3 ml e-liquid, and voila, Magic is created!
THE DAWN OF FLAVORS
- Luckily for us, Vaping juices come in thousands of flavors: Blueberry Crush, Cappuccinos, Strawberries and Cream, Bubble Gum, etc. to name a few.
- Can you even imagine inhaling Bubble Gum flavored marijuana?
- Just two drags of this concoction through a vaporizer are equivalent to about 10 hits from a tightly packed joint & the vaping liquid keeps getting consumed but the THC oil remains dispersed in the tank, therefore, The life of your stash is extended by up to 10 times.