WHICH IS THE BEST VAPING DEVICE FOR ME?
It’s easy to fall for flashy devices that resellers pitch you and guarantee that it’ll help you quit smoking.
It doesn’t work like that. A smoker needs a perfected device that mimics the experience of smoking.
THE PERFECT STARTER DEVICE
- The first device that you need to quit smoking should mimic the feeling of a cigarette. There should be a resistance in the pull/drag, so you can first take the vapor into your mouth, and then into your lungs, just like the Explorer ™
- As you get accustomed to vaping, you will find yourself gradually trying to fill your lungs with vapor, and instead of taking small drags, you will be taking longer and deeper drags. Expect to use this device for 4 to 8 weeks, after which it will become one of your back-ups.
THE INTERMEDIARY DEVICE
- The next progression is that to a device, like the Brute ™, which has a lot more power, generates a lot more vapor and has a freer airflow. Many users will choose to skip the training device and buy a device like the Brute ™ when they switch from smoking. There is still a slight resistance in the pull/drag, but the inhale has to be to the lungs directly.
- Stubborn cigarette users should start from the Explorer ™, while most smokers can easily switch with the Brute ™.
ADVANCED DEVICES FOR AVID VAPERS
- Once you’ve been vaping for some time, you may want more vapor production, which in turn needs a bigger battery and a bigger holding tank that comes with advanced devices. But proceed with caution - There is no end to desire: The more vapor a device produces, the more liquid it consumes.
- So, do Keep a balance & experience the lifestyle upgrade that Vaping is!