WHICH IS THE RIGHT E-LIQUID FOR ME?
Smokers switching to Vaping have a hard time deciding upon the correct e-liquid.
This question, although frequent amongst vapers, has several variables.
Let’s address them all one by one:
ARE YOU A BEGINNER PLANNING TO SWITCH TO VAPING?
- You should consult a Vapologist at Evolve, who will prescribe you the appropriate juice. Broadly speaking, Robust Tobacco flavors with no sweeteners added, a 60:40 (VG: PG ratio) and a 12 mg or 18 mg Nicotine concentration is what you’re looking at.
Beginners should start with tobacco flavors and use them for a month before switching to coffee and tea flavors, which should also be used for a few weeks. After that, fruity flavors will probably be the ones you'd enjoy most, as they are simple flavors with 3 or lesser ingredients. Desserts are the most complex flavors and also the hardest to make. To appreciate the ecstatic dessert flavors, you need to have a refined palate.
SUCCESSFULLY QUIT SMOKING?
- Quit Smoking devices (Max 20W), probably have tanks where the airflow is a little limited, and hence they will work best with tobacco, coffee and singular flavors (Apple, Orange, Peach). However to truly experience vaping, after a few weeks you must graduate to an intermediary device having a tank with a large/free airflow (used for direct inhale) and a higher wattage (30-40W), as this will enable you to experience all the notes in a flavor, especially if it's a complex (multi-ingredient) flavor.
- Flavor Profile: Some of us love desserts, some love slurpy drinks, some can’t get enough of tingling candies. Although flavors of Vaping juices should be picked based on what flavors you already like to eat/drink, one must try all the different varieties as you never know what may pleasantly surprise you.
FOR AVID VAPERS
- Advanced Vapers with devices utilizing 45W plus, can use a 70:30 juice. Due to the higher viscosity, creams taste creamier, but then again, fruits also shine through at higher wattages, as the air flow is non-restricted. It’s akin to breathing naturally, and we do mean that quite literally.
- Summers probably call for more fruity & minty flavors, while in the winters we run to coffee & dark flavors with woody notes or intense desserts that provide a level of comfort. But then again, one can eat half a dozen warm and fresh donuts in any season!
- We are humans, and we love all kinds of flavors,
But yes, each one of us is inclined towards a certain kind of flavor.
This is why Vaping has become such a personal phenomenon and continues to grow at such a fast pace!