WHY DO NICOTINE GUMS & PATCHES FAIL?
If you have been trying to quit smoking, there is good chance that you would have tried
Nicotine Gums and Patches, Medicines and even Hypnosis. Nothing works, right?
GUMS & PATCHES ARE A WASTE
- As the old saying goes, “Once a smoker, always a smoker”, you get back to smoking inevitably. Perhaps you feel it is a lost cause and when you hear things like, “nicotine is the most addictive substance in the world” you tend to lose all hope. But most people fail to see the bigger picture. Rather than an addiction, smoking is more like a fixation. Exactly like the fixation toddlers have of putting things in their mouth.
- Hence, Nicotine Gums and Patches prove entirely ineffective when it comes to quitting smoking. After all, how can you convince someone to get rid of something which has become their second nature?
THEY DON’T FULFIL THE MECHANICAL ACTIVITY
- While it is true that Nicotine is what we are addicted to, us smokers are however more addicted to the feeling of inhaling and exhaling.
- It’s an activity, the careless flicker of the wrist, the enjoyment of gazing at the exhaled vapor, the taste and sensation in our mouths.
- Besides doesn’t it feel like taking medication when we use gums, patches or nicotine lozenges?
VAPING IS THE ANSWER
- A vaporizer is something that you can practically carry anywhere, use anytime and all the time, without even a single risk associated with smoking. Vaping has proven to be the most effective way to help people quit smoking!
- Vaping is not really an alternative to smoking but something which renders smoking pointless. It is the perfect tool to satisfy the oral fixation for which you repeatedly resorted to cigarettes!
- 45 million people have switched & you could be next!