WILL I BE ADDICTED TO VAPING?
Are you addicted to Tea? Are you addicted to Running? All addictions aren’t bad now, are they?
While smoking is a vice, Vaping is a lifestyle.
IT’S EASIER TO WEAN OFF NICOTINE WITH VAPING
- Something about Vaping that a lot of people do not know, is that your dependence on Nicotine falls as you progressively Vape. Users that start at 18 mg can expect to be at the 3 mg Nicotine level in just a few months, which certainly isn’t the case with smoking, now is it?
- There are millions of users who have weaned off nicotine completely and are vaping only 0 mg Nicotine e juices. The flavors and the voluptuous vapor are enough to fuel their addiction & You could totally be the next!
YOU’LL CUT DOWN ON NICOTINE EASILY
- Yes, Nicotine is an addictive substance. However, the addiction depends on your nicotine consumption, and with Vaping, if you start with 18 mg e-liquids, you will eventually decrease with time and go down to 12 mg and further down to 6 mg and soon to 0 mg, which does not happen with smoking.
- If you’re a Regulars smoker, would you eventually switch to Milds or Ultra Milds? No, you wouldn’t.
TOBACCO CAUSES CANCER, NOT NICOTINE
- Nicotine is not generally harmful to the body but it is accompanied by a cocktail of 4000+ chemicals when you smoke cigarettes. So, over time you generally increase your consumption of cigarettes.
Nicotine is safe and does not cause Cancer. Tobacco causes Cancer!
- With Vaping, as you reach the lower concentrations of Nicotine, it gets easier to totally wean off of Nicotine.